Free On – Loan
This is our most flexible and hassle-free vending solution. It leaves our clients free of
financial commitments, costs and the other day to day concerns which may be involved with
- There is no formal contract (unless requested by the customer) except that we generally
require a minimum trial period of 3 months.
- Our free pre-installation survey ensures that machines are optimally sited for
client/user/service access and safety.
- Our stylish refurbished beverage, snack and can machines are installed and operated
completely free of charge.
- Machines are filled, merchandised, cleaned and sanitised on a regular frequency
weekly or bi-weekly).
- All our machines receive routine maintenance during the operator’s visit. In the event
malfunction or breakdown clients have the peace of mind that they are assured of our
guaranteed one hour service response completely free.
- Beverage vend prices can be tailored according to ingredient choice and sales volumes.
Also a versatile vending solution which can be varied according to client requirements and
- Our free pre-installation survey comes as standard.
- Our quality refurbished machines are supplied and installed cost free subject to a
period of 3 months.
- Machines are filled, merchandised, cleaned and sanitised on a regular agreed
- The affordable monthly rental covers the regular operator services plus our standard one
service response including all parts and labour (excepting replacement water filters).
- Beverage machine metered vend totals are collected and invoiced for payment monthly in
arrears on an
agreed price per cup basis along with the monthly rental.
- Flexible Rental allows clients to part or fully fund the consumer price per cup and
client with a valuable staff/visitor service and a potential profit centre.
- Cash collection, mechanised counting, reconciliation and banking can be arranged as
Purchase / Lease / Contract Rental
A wide range of new machines can be supplied under any of these arrangements for clients who wish to
take advantage of the latest new models. Individual client requirements are used to provide a structured
bespoke and tailored vending solution.
Already own your own vending equipment?
We are happy to discuss how we can help with your self-operated or part self-operated vending
arrangements. We can supply a full deep cleaning service, complete refurbishment, service and
maintenance contracts, replacement water filters and all your ingredients and ancillary equipment
requirements. And, of course, our emergency breakdown and repair service guarantees a one hour response
for clients in Norwich and the immediate surrounding area.